Monday, February 16, 2009

My Farewell letter to my co-workers!

How lucky I'm to have something that makes saying Goodbye so hard

I passed out my CA exams in July 06 and I was almost clueless what I was going to do next. Whether to continue what I was doing till then - Auditing or to try my hands at something new. I somehow landed up a job with ThinkEquity in Oct 2006. the words "equity research" sounded too exciting to me.
As the dust settled I got introduced to exciting world of equities. There was not one day I repented my decision for taking up the equities as my career path. After a while my stint at TEP was like a song so melodious and soothing.
After 30 months or so the time has come for me to depart this beautiful company ( I mean it - it meant everything to me) I want you all to know that I am truly leaving here with mixed feelings; happy about my new career opportunity but sad to be leaving many wonderful friends and colleagues. The last three years as a member of the TEP India team was the best period of my career so far.
I always felt that TEP India was my second home and never felt tired even after staying for 2 days on a trot in office - this place was so enthralling, believe me! I became addictive for staying in office. You guys made the office so beautiful - I doubt whether I would get such a great set of friends in my future professional life.
Now its the time to say goodbye!
I always believe good times are always punctuated and never gets terminated. So our good times together are to continue.
I part with a heavy heart and I'm sure we only part to meet again!
Thanks for everything guys! Please stay in touch - I mean it !
My personal email ID is ramakrish.pt@gamil.com
For good times to come!
Ramki

No comments: